Leflair is the go-to destination for smart buyers who wish to purchase branded and quality products at great price, while enjoying the same exclusive shopping experience as in luxury stores.
Leflair provides its members with exclusive access to the world’s best brands at up to 50% off retail. Every morning, we begin flash sales for women, men, kids, and home.
- Provide visibility on all Commercial KPIs : improve and update reporting tools and dashboards
- Design and implement processes to check deals consistency before they go live on the website, to maximize the potential revenue for each deal. The process can include, but not only, checking the stock, adding the relevant ageing stock to the sale, cutting underperforming or old products, and making sure deals are submitted on time, and other improvements to design: main KPI : newness of products, sales-through (picking the right product and the right offer) and overall revenue of the website
- Enforcing the deal validation process to make sure underperforming products are not kept in the warehouse, and performing products are kept to put on sale: main KPI: Level of ageing stock in the warehouse
- Pricing : help setting the right prices based on past performances of brand/product and benchmark of the competition (implement the right price benchmark tool). Main KPI : having always the most competitive prices compared with competition of other e-commerce platforms
- Challenging and helping buyers on pricing, assortment and performance of each product : provide analysis on the performance of each category based on customer target, product type assortment, discount levels and price points
- Run ad-hoc analyses
- Bachelor’s Degree majoring in any business-related field or Computer Science, Master's degree preferred
- At least 3 years related experience
- High analytical skills are needed
- Ability to work with different teams and coordinate them
- High interpersonal skills in order to convey one's opinion
- Ability to enforce processes impacting the whole Commercial team
- Comfortable working with Excel, PowerPoint and any other possible tools to create meaningful reports
- Proactive in designing new projects, testing and thinking out-of-the-box to enforce the appropriate Commercial strategy
- Have high flexibility in solving problems, creative and open-minded to new approaches
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced working environment.
- Able to work-out solutions independently
What We Offer In Return
- Chance to work in a developing industry with skyrocketing growth rates
- High performing environment where results are more important than effort
- Competitive salary and promotions based on employee skill set and success
- A chance to work with high energy, international and innovative teams
- Freedom in a responsible, collaborative and creative environment
- Access to our Employee Stock Options
This is a full-time position with competitive salary depending on experience of the applicant.
Still reading? Sitting on the edge of your seat? Apply now, and find out what’s next.
Contact us at email@example.com for further information