At Leflair, we're keen on seeking out results-driven passionate people who will create impactful work. We will allow you to go above and beyond what you thought you could do possible.
As a Frontend developer, you will be a part of our teams and projects to build e-commerce platform for happy shopping experience at Leflair. You will have a meaningful impact to millions of users. We work with the following technologies.
- HTML5, CSS3, CSS pre-processor
- React, Redux, NextJS
- NodeJS, Webpack
- Responsive web design
- Server side rendering
- Build system (GitLab CI/CD)
- Source version control (Git, GitLab)
We trust you to:
- Work closely with UX and Graphic Designers to turn wireframes and visual designs into working HTML/CSS prototypes
- Prototype and develop new ideas and participate in all parts of the lifecycle from research to release
- Develop and maintain inspiring user experience, features for Leflair website and other web applications
- Write high quality code that is well tested and documented
- Perform code reviews and mentor of more junior developers
- Troubleshoot and fix production issues
- Collaborate with product owners, business users for business requirements
Essential Technical and Professional Proficiency
- Minimum 3 years experience as a software developer
- Extensive experience of working as a software developer in an agile environment
- Working experience with our technology stack
- Ability to write unit tests, integration tests
- Good understanding of object oriented design
- Good product mindset and good communication. English communication skills is a plus
- Team player and pragmatic developer
We want to work with great colleagues who are challengers, resilient and outside-the-box thinkers. If you want to explore a career in e-commerce and you’re fervent about creating outstanding work, every time, you’ll fit perfectly as part of our growing team.
In Leflair, we value;
Results over efforts: Results are more important than effort: People who work fewer hours but deliver more and valued more than those who work more but deliver less.
- Competitive Pay & employee Stock options
Politics-free environment: We do not rank against other employees for promotions and career development as we are not competing with one another.
We don’t tolerate incivility: Skills can be taught, but having a good character makes up a person’s values and actions. We are against insensitiveness, abrasive behaviors, and workplace bullying regardless of one’s rank.
Leflair was created to give you a better alternative. We believe that shopping is a pleasure, not a chore. Brands should come to you at your convenience, and at attractive prices. It is the first e-commerce website in Vietnam to provide the world’s best brands, at a fraction of the retail price. Every morning, and for a very limited time, we open new boutiques filled with an inspiring selection in women’s & men’s fashion, beauty, home, kids and much more.
Since we only source directly from brands and official distributors, you are guaranteed total product authenticity, quality, and best prices!
Our vision is to become the No.1 online destination for brand shopping in Southeast Asia. Now, we already have expanded our offices in The Philippines and Singapore.
Engage with us
Join our talent community and we’ll keep you updated with opportunities and events that match your interests. Just email us over at firstname.lastname@example.org with a little information about yourself and the sort of role you are looking for.