Head of Fashion, Handbags & Accessories
Leflair is the go-to destination for smart buyers who wish to purchase branded and quality products at great price, while enjoying the same exclusive shopping experience as in luxury stores.
Leflair provides its members with exclusive access to the world’s best brands at up to 50% off retail. Every morning, we begin flash sales for women, men, kids, and home.
About the Role
This role spans business strategy, sales and deal structure. We are looking for a Head of Fashion, Handbags & Accessories candidate who can prospect, qualify opportunities, build relationships with suppliers and ultimately contribute to our rapid growth in the Vietnamese market.
- Prospect, qualify and close high-value accounts for Leflair in order to ensure a consistent flow of attractive offers on the website
- Develop a strong understanding of the product categories, target customers and market actors in order to identify product opportunities
- Oversee execution of each contract / deal / opportunity through close collaboration with internal teams (marketing, operations, etc.) in addition to strong project management skills
- Manage our trusted brands and partners expectations in order to create healthy business relationships on the long run
- Train, grow and inspire the Business Development Executive & Associate tea
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of sales/business development experience in retail or fashion industry, previous experience in e-commerce is a plus
- Deep knowledge of the fashion accessories market in Vietnam and strong interest for brands & premium environment in general
- Proven success in sales ability and demonstration of full knowledge of the sales process
- Confidence in negotiation & presentation of company services and marketing data to partners, ability to ‘close the deal’
- Outstanding communication skills in all forms (written, oral, email, telephone and presentation)
- Selflessness and commitment to inspire and improve business development team
- Confidence in problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions
- Strong listening skills and judgement to make wise decisions in the interest of Leflair
- Strive for impact and high performance. Hunger for success with a committed motivation to getting things done
- Passion for excellence, eagerness to learn and willingness to work hard
- Native Vietnamese, fluent English