International Business Development Executive (Fashion)
At Leflair, we're keen on seeking out results-driven passionate people who will create impactful work. We will allow you to go above and beyond what you thought you could do possible.
As an International Business Development Executive, you will help expand Leflair’s international sourcing and make the world’s international best brands available to customers in Vietnam and the Philippines. As a Business Development Executive, you will be leading the lead generation for brands around the globe, building supplier relationships and working with our logistics partners to grow Leflair's international business to its number 1 revenue stream.
- Plan and execute cross border brands roll out across regions. Working with platforms and partners to execute a launch strategy.
- Develop and implement category / cross-border channel management strategies focusing on the platform / online channel presence, strengthening our brands, optimizing product assortment, promotion & pricing strategy.
- Develop a trading strategy for new brand launches. Partner with marketing counterparts in developing new brand trade/selling decks and toolkits.
- Design cross-border go to market strategy for source country. Plan to ensure a successful launch and sustainable sales. Timely review to adjust strategy based on data and solid channel and partner insights.
- Continuous analysis of the customer’s position/ customer gross margin works together with cross-border source country and local sales execution to recommend in-store actions aimed at strengthening our position in the category.
- The Business Development Executive for Crossborder will be taking on a multifaceted role that offers a wide variety of responsibilities and opportunity including:
- Project Management
- Collaborate with Manila BD Team and Commercial Team, and Marketing on ad-hoc Projects
- Prospect, qualify and close high-value accounts in the Beauty category for Leflair, in order to ensure a consistent flow of attractive offers on the website/
- Analyze product category performance and trends; identify opportunities for testing and optimization, with a focus on improving conversion and continually optimize processes for maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
- Utilize our CRM, NetSuite, to support general BDE functions
- Bachelor's Degree from a leading university, major in Economics, Business Administration or related fields
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of sales/business development experience in e-commerce is a plus
- Proven success in sales ability and demonstration of full knowledge of the sales process
- Confidence in negotiation & presentation of company services and value proposition to partners, ability to ‘close the deal’
- Outstanding communication skills in all forms (written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation)
- Confidence in problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions
- Strong listening skills and judgment to make wise decisions in the interest of Leflair
- Strive for impact and high performance. Hunger for success with a committed motivation to getting things done
- Passionate about creating game-changing solutions that will transform an industry
- Motivated to succeed
- A driven entrepreneurial spirit
- Willing to learn and take new initiatives
- Resourceful, Innovative and forward-thinking, with strong attention to detail
- Willing to work in Makati
We want to work with great colleagues who are challengers, resilient and outside-the-box thinkers. If you want to explore a career in e-commerce and you’re fervent about creating outstanding work, every time, you’ll fit perfectly as part of our growing team.
In Leflair, we value;
Results over efforts: Results are more important than effort: People who work fewer hours but deliver more and valued more than those who work more but deliver less.
- Competitive Pay & employee Stock options
Politics-free environment: We do not rank against other employees for promotions and career development as we are not competing with one another.
We don’t tolerate incivility: Skills can be taught, but having a good character makes up a person’s values and actions. We are against insensitiveness, abrasive behaviors, and workplace bullying regardless of one’s rank.
Leflair was created to give you a better alternative. We believe that shopping is a pleasure, not a chore. Brands should come to you at your convenience, and at attractive prices. It is the first e-commerce website in Vietnam to provide the world’s best brands, at a fraction of the retail price. Every morning, and for a very limited time, we open new boutiques filled with an inspiring selection in women’s & men’s fashion, beauty, home, kids and much more.
Since we only source directly from brands and official distributors, you are guaranteed total product authenticity, quality, and best prices!
Our vision is to become the No.1 online destination for brand shopping in Southeast Asia. Now, we already have expanded our offices in The Philippines and Singapore.
Engage with us
Join our talent community and we’ll keep you updated with opportunities and events that match your interests. Just email us over at firstname.lastname@example.org with a little information about yourself and the sort of role you are looking for.