International Business Development Manager (Beauty)
Leflair is the go-to destination for smart buyers who wish to purchase branded and quality products at great price, while enjoying the same exclusive shopping experience as in luxury stores.
Leflair provides its members with exclusive access to the world’s best brands at up to 50% off retail. Every morning, we begin flash sales for women, men, kids, and home.
About the Role
This role will help expand Leflair’s international sourcing and make the world’s international best brands available to customers in Vietnam and Philippines. In this role, you will be leading the lead generation for Beauty brands around the globe, building supplier relationships and working with our logistics partners to grow Leflair's international business to it's number 1 revenue stream.
- Prospect, qualify and close high-value accounts in the Beauty category for Leflair, in order to ensure a consistent flow of attractive offers on the website
- Oversee execution of each contract / deal / opportunity through close collaboration with internal teams (marketing, operations, etc.) in addition to strong project management skills
- Manage day-to-day relationships with vendors, partners and internal department teams, such as Marketing, Planning, Operations and Customer Service.
- Analyze sales and site performance regularly and take actions to drive sales.
- Analyze product category performance and trends; identify opportunities for testing and optimization, with a focus on improving conversion and continually optimize processes for maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience in consulting/project management or business development in retail/fashion industry, experience in e-commerce is a plus
- BA/BS degree and equivalent practical experience
- Knowledge of the Beauty retail industry in SEA
- Proven success in sales ability and demonstration of full knowledge of the sales process
- Confident in negotiation & presentation of company services to potential partners
- Outstanding communication skills in all forms (written, oral, email, telephone and presentation)
- Confidence in problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions
- Strong listening skills and judgement to make wise decisions in the interest of Leflair
- Strive for impact and high performance. Hunger for success with a committed motivation to getting things done
- Passion for excellence, eagerness to learn and willingness to work hard
- Have the ability to motivate, lead and drive the team to improve and deliver results
What We Offer In Return
- Insights into the growing e-commerce market
- Chance to work in a developing industry with skyrocketing growth rates
- Relationship with top brands and distributors in Philippines
- High performing environment where results are more important than effort
- Competitive salary and promotions based on employee skill set and success
- A chance to work with high energy, international and innovative teams
- Freedom in a responsible, collaborative and creative environment
- Access to our Employee Stock Options
This is a full-time position with competitive salary depending on candidate experience
Apply now, and find out what’s next.
Contact us at email@example.com for further information.