At Leflair, we're keen on seeking out results-driven passionate people who will create impactful work. We will allow you to go above and beyond what you thought you could do possible.
A Netsuite developer, develop code solutions to problems using structured approach considering long term maintainability and accessibility. Participate as team member following existing processes and procedures.
We trust you to:
- Develop, test and deploy customizations, custom objects, and new functonality based on business needs
- Facilitate the creation and testing of future state business needs and script development
- Execute planning, review and management of change configurations and customizations requests
- Collaborate and work with multiple teams on roadmap projects
- Perform analysis of user and business requirements, with particular regard to their impact on existing systems and environments and produce an appropriate business and/or system design.
- Execute software engineering direction to enable the implementation of a quality application architecture solution whilst appreciating the commercial environment.
- Analyze the impact of change, anticipates possible problems, and develops plan to prevent them
Essential Technical and Professional Proficiency
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field
- At least 5+ years of increasingly responsible experience in information technology technical support, in which 2–3 years of relevant software development experience
- Has the knowledge and skills necessary to design, develop, test and deploy secure, scalable, reliable performance solutions to customize, extend and/or interact with NetSuite
- Experience in communicating the implications and benefits of NetSuite development and platform options
- Has design sense, desire to learn and result oriented
- Strong problem solving skills and result oriented
- Proficient in understnading business processes
We want to work with great colleagues who are challengers, resilient and outside-the-box thinkers. If you want to explore a career in e-commerce and you’re fervent about creating outstanding work, every time, you’ll fit perfectly as part of our growing team.
In Leflair, we value;
Results over efforts: Results are more important than effort: People who work fewer hours but deliver more and valued more than those who work more but deliver less.
- Competitive Pay & employee Stock options
Politics-free environment: We do not rank against other employees for promotions and career development as we are not competing with one another.
We don’t tolerate incivility: Skills can be taught, but having a good character makes up a person’s values and actions. We are against insensitiveness, abrasive behaviors, and workplace bullying regardless of one’s rank.
Leflair was created to give you a better alternative. We believe that shopping is a pleasure, not a chore. Brands should come to you at your convenience, and at attractive prices. It is the first e-commerce website in Vietnam to provide the world’s best brands, at a fraction of the retail price. Every morning, and for a very limited time, we open new boutiques filled with an inspiring selection in women’s & men’s fashion, beauty, home, kids and much more.
Since we only source directly from brands and official distributors, you are guaranteed total product authenticity, quality, and best prices!
Our vision is to become the No.1 online destination for brand shopping in Southeast Asia. Now, we already have expanded our offices in The Philippines and Singapore.
Engage with us
Join our talent community and we’ll keep you updated with opportunities and events that match your interests. Just email us over at email@example.com with a little information about yourself and the sort of role you are looking for.