PR and Partnership Executive
At Leflair, we're keen on seeking out results-driven passionate people who will create impactful work. We will allow you to go above and beyond what you thought you could do possible.
As a PR and Partnership Executive, you will be responsible for driving customer acquisition, a new stream of revenue and Leflair brand perception in the market by negotiation and implementing strategic partnerships
- Structure, negotiate and close partnerships with relevant partners across industries (banks, telcos, FMCGs, Chat apps, Internet companies, etc.) in order to grow customer base and develop deals where both parties benefit via business development.
- Secure sponsorships, additional fundings from partners for key marketing/ ATL campaigns.
- Explore other streams of revenue for Leflair, including B2B gift card sales, pop-up sales and other affiliates/ commission-based partnerships.
- Develop and maintain close, productive relationship for Leflair with journalists, media and thought leaders, especially in business, start-up and e-commerce fields
- Able to maintain relationship and create initiatives for the macro, nano and micro influencers in various channels/event offline and online
- Plan, execute and manage local PR events, including press conferences/ gatherings, product launches, and later offline pop-up sales.
- Bachelor's Degree major in Marketing, Business Administration or related fields
- 1-2 years of experience in developing marketing partnerships
- Proven track record in delivering complex projects involving multiple stakeholders
- Strong network and relationship with media, banks, telcos, consumer brands
- Strong skills in negotiation & presentation of company services and marketing data to partners, ability to ‘close the deal’
- Outstanding communication skills in all forms (written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation)
- Strong analytical skills and ability to identify opportunities based on data analysis
- Strong listening skills and judgment to make wise decisions in the interest of Leflair
- Strive for impact and high performance. Hunger for success with a committed motivation to getting things done
- Passion for excellence, eagerness to learn and willingness to work hard
- Passionate about creating game-changing solutions that will transform an industry
- Motivated to succeed
- A driven entrepreneurial spirit
- Willing to learn and take new initiatives
- Resourceful, Innovative and forward-thinking, with strong attention to detail
- Willing to work in Makati
We want to work with great colleagues who are challengers, resilient and outside-the-box thinkers. If you want to explore a career in e-commerce and you’re fervent about creating outstanding work, every time, you’ll fit perfectly as part of our growing team.
In Leflair, we value;
Results over efforts: Results are more important than effort: People who work fewer hours but deliver more and valued more than those who work more but deliver less.
- Competitive Pay & employee Stock options
Politics-free environment: We do not rank against other employees for promotions and career development as we are not competing with one another.
We don’t tolerate incivility: Skills can be taught, but having a good character makes up a person’s values and actions. We are against insensitiveness, abrasive behaviors, and workplace bullying regardless of one’s rank.
Leflair was created to give you a better alternative. We believe that shopping is a pleasure, not a chore. Brands should come to you at your convenience, and at attractive prices. It is the first e-commerce website in Vietnam to provide the world’s best brands, at a fraction of the retail price. Every morning, and for a very limited time, we open new boutiques filled with an inspiring selection in women’s & men’s fashion, beauty, home, kids and much more.
Since we only source directly from brands and official distributors, you are guaranteed total product authenticity, quality, and best prices!
Our vision is to become the No.1 online destination for brand shopping in Southeast Asia. Now, we already have expanded our offices in The Philippines and Singapore.
Engage with us
Join our talent community and we’ll keep you updated with opportunities and events that match your interests. Just email us over at email@example.com with a little information about yourself and the sort of role you are looking for.