Senior Legal Executive
Leflair is the go-to destination for smart buyers who wish to purchase branded and quality products at great price, while enjoying the same exclusive shopping experience as in luxury stores.
Leflair provides its members with exclusive access to the world’s best brands at up to 50% off retail. Every morning, we begin flash sales for women, men, kids, and home.
- Managing and providing legal advice on varied corporate topics as intellectual property, commercial law, tax, customer experience, data protection, payments...to ensure solutions are implemented legally, reduce risks, support company's goals
- Drafting, reviewing range of business contracts
- Be the internal contact to company lawyers & law firms
- Work on group legal contracts & provide assistance in legal matters in other South East Asia countries
- Bachelor Degree in Law
- Minimum 3 years of related working experience
- Well knowledge in business contract for e-commerce company is preferred
- Excellent knowledge of the Vietnamese law and strong in documents drafting
- Have good knowledge on international laws"
- Excellent in English
- Good communication skills.
- Honest and follow the code of conduct of the company
- Self-motivated, confident, independent and prepared to work hard with a strong track record in managing a broad range of legal issues
- Meticulous and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
Apply now, and find out what’s next.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.